Portman Dental is uncompromising about the clinical ability and experience of the clinicians treating patients in our clinics. We work with some of the most distinguished clinicians in the country, many of whom are actively involved with International and National dental bodies.
The Portman Academy is an education and training program, spanning virtually all phases of implants, restorative and cosmetic dentistry, established to allow our dentists to draw on the theoretical and practical experience of Portman’s senior clinicians. It helps our dentists to stay abreast of the most progressive and advanced techniques in dentistry.
The Portman Academy allows us to ensure that our clinicians are at the forefront of preventative dentistry and are clinically of the highest standards.
- The Biomet restorative course
- The Ivoclar courses
- The Hereus Kulzer courses
- Annual CPR courses
- Core CPD provided for all employees
- Masters sponsorship of Associates
- External training courses such as PAR scoring course, SAAD sedation course
- Portman Gold Standard Customer Service Training program
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org