What are cookies?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is transferred to your web browser's cookie file. It can't read personal information or anything on your hard drive, nor can it install viruses or harmful software on your computer.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
- Strictly necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of our site
- Analytical/performance cookies help us improve site functionality.
- Functionality cookies recognize you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies track your site visits and use that information to personalize our content and advertising.
More information about each type of cookie we use across our various websites and their purpose can be found in the PDF below.
We have cookies across different websites:
- Practice websites designed in CraftCMS
- Practice websites designed in WordPress